David brings over 13 years of Construction Management experience and has managed projects of varying complexity with a high level of success throughout his career in commercial building and complex custom homes in all phases of design. David is detail-oriented and thoroughly reviews project documents for accuracy and adherence to contract documents. David is proficient with technology including Oracle, Primavera products, ProCore, Microsoft Suite, Plan Swift, and BlueBeam.
Licenses/Registrations/Certificates with year:
Registered Storm Water Inspector – State of Utah – 2013
OSHA 30HR Safety Training – 2005
B.S. Construction Management: Brigham Young University – 2006
- Construction Control Corporation – Project Manager, May 2015 – Present
- Destination Homes – Senior Construction Manager, June 2013 – February 2015
- Western Millwork, Inc. – Project Manager, December 2012 – June 2013
- William Ryan Homes – Construction Manager, October 2009 – November 2012
- Eagle View Contractors – Project Engineer, August 2008 – September 2009
- Pulte Homes – Construction Superintendent, May 2006 – July 2008
- Managed complex custom home and commercial building in all phases of design.
- Served as a Construction Manager on over 250 different homes ranging from $250 thousand to 1 million in construction costs.