Kris Larson, CPE
Licenses/Registrations/Certificates with year:
Certified Professional Estimator – 2007
Licensed General Contractor – B-100 – 2006
American Society of Professional Estimators
B.S. Economics: University of Utah – 1999
A.S. Ecology: Ricks College – 1995
- Construction Control Corporation- Estimator, May 2004 – Present
- Keller Construction- Estimator/Project Manager, 2000 – May 2004
- Lexington Construction, Foreman – 1996-2000
- S & L Landscaping and Excavating, Equipment Operator – 1993-1996
- Created accurate estimates for projects located throughout the United States up to $80 million in construction costs.
- Accurately estimates projects at all stages of design including:
- Design Development
- Construction Documents
- Estimates current costs for Cost Segregation studies used for component depreciation.
- Estimates all building systems, including mechanical and electrical.